WE NEED YOU!!!!!
You can help bring independence to people who "on-land" are extremely reliant upon others. Sailing brings joy and freedom into peoples lives. We always need more volunteers, even a few hours a month would make a difference.
You don't have to be a sailor to be a volunteer, landlubbers are very important for on-shore duties. We are very happy to teach you to sail if you would like to learn.
Volunteer activities are many and varied and include:
ON SAILING DAYS ADMINISTRATION
* Setting up ready for sailing - rigging, launching and retrieving boats and unrigging. * Fundraising
* Sailing with our sailors * Publicity
* Teaching people with a disability to sail * Web Site
* Manning our support boats * Member Database
* Radio and winch operation * Committee Member
* Signing sailors in,supervising the sailing rotation board, fitting life-jackets (PFD) and general assistance. * Treasurer
* Manning the BBQ * Secretary
* Treasurer for the day
Contact : Margy Sanderson (President) 0414 861 813
Sue Slattery (Secretary) 0409 036 654
John McIntosh (Volunteer Coordinator) 0423 221 025